Thank you for your interest in becoming an Olgam Life donor! You are welcome to stop by at any time, no appointment necessary.
Just be sure to bring:
1. Your current, unexpired ID
2. Proof of address within 50 miles of a center (a piece of mail or a bill with your full name and address will do)
3. Your social security card or a tax document with your full name and SSN displayed
The center will help you complete a health questionnaire and conduct a quick physical to determine your eligibility. After each successful donation, you will be paid between $50-$70 in NYC and between $50-$100 in Florida.
We hope to see you soon!
Olgam Life is a plasma donation service offering state-of-the-art treatment of donors while providing life-saving resources for the medical industry. Our commitment to the highest standards is absolute, from the time the client walks in the door to the moment the plasma leaves our facility.
Olgam Life focuses solely on the aggregation aspect of the donation process, enabling us to focus more closely on the care our donors receive.
This position is responsible for supporting the oversight and compliance to the quality program at the Olgam Plasma Center location. The Quality Assurance Associate will ensure each center process adheres to all federal, local, and organizational standards related to the collection and manufacturing of human blood plasma.
1. Through direction provided by the Quality Assurance Manager, supports the management and maintenance of compliance ensuring the center remains audit ready.
2. Oversees the compliance and regulatory adherence of all center processes including but not limited to, production flow, facility maintenance, equipment maintenance, supply and inventory management, employee relations, customer complaints, compliance and regulatory programs, training programs, product management, and medical management.
3. Reports any deviation of federal, local, or organizational operating procedures.
4. Tracks and trends errors, assessing risk, corrective actions related to deviations, and approval of preventative actions.
5. May authorize the release, quarantine hold, or investigation of all collected product
under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager.
6. Reports center compliance status to the Quality Assurance Manager.
7. Oversees/hosts, reviews, and responds to both internal and external audits
8. Provides continuous feedback to center personnel in performance related to
compliance and regulatory standards.
9. Other duties as assigned by Quality Assurance Manager.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. B.S./B.A degree preferred
So that you never have to worry about sacrificing time with your family and friends or your quality of life for your job.
Our centers are centrally located in bustling areas throughout NYC and Florida. You'll never be far from a train, bus, or your next favorite coffee spot.
We provide training and promotions at Olgam Life and actively encourage you to push the boundaries.
We offer health insurance for all Olgam Life employees for that extra peace of mind.
We pride ourselves on a workplace culture that encourages hard work while recognizing the importance of community and wellness.
Gotta look the part, right? We provide the proper PPE and uniform for all relevant roles- You'll look great!
I am a lifelong New Yorker living in Florida since late 2019. Coming from a history working in Emergency Medical Services, I prioritize the safety of our donors above all else. As a team, we are excited to be your host as you contribute to one of the most essential, lifesaving therapies in the world!
I have worked in healthcare for 12 years, including as an RN at a Dialysis center. I have been with Olgam Life and the Fulton St. location since it opened in July, 2021. I began in the Physician Substitute role and moved to the Center Manager position. Outside of Olgam, I have a German Shepherd named Koba who I am obsessed with. I have also been to 48 out of the 50 states, including camping in most of them. I love our center and have built great relationships with our repeat donors